My baby

Welcome Room, Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Jean38, BEG Gals

Jean38
Assistant Chief

Re: My baby

Post by Jean38 »

Congratulations, Pennsy. Hannah Rose is a lovely name. Unfortunately that is one of the problems with hospital, people get infections which you would not happen in a hospital.
Signature[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/devoted/MHGGC2.jpg[/img]& avatar by oefangran
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

Congratz on that new niece Pennsy! Don't you know hospitals are loaded with germs...especially one, I think it's called mersa or something similar. I hope she recovers soon because I'm sure she wants to get her hands on her new daughter...Let us know how she's doing please! :baby: :4bears: :ballonsm:
Love many, trust few...Image always paddle your own canoe...
Danjakejoe
Deputy Chief

Post by Danjakejoe »

Congratulations on the new niece Pennsey. Hannah Rose is a very nice name.
Praying that your niece is able to fight off the infection, and praying that the infection is not MRSA.
You are stronger than you think you are. Keep pushing forward, never give up on your dreams, and don't let anyone stop you.
pennsy
Deputy Chief

Post by pennsy »

Good news; Hannah Rose is home with her grandparents. Momma was moved into a private room, and her doctors are pleased with the prognosis. They plan on sending her home in a few days. I told her to get as much sleep as possible since once she gets home, Hannah Rose will make sure she doesn't get any sleep. LOL :lala:
Speak softly, but carry a big stick
BEG Gals
Assistant Chief

Post by BEG Gals »

That's great news, pennsy ! :) It's good about the prognosis of your niece. We are keeping her and Hannah Rose in our prayers and thoughts.

Hannah Rose sounds so precious ! :)
"Work hard; take chances; and be very bold!" - - Quote by Vanessa Redgrave from Julia.
BEG GALS
"We exist because someone remembers us - - not vice versa." - -Quote by Caye in Princesas/Princesses.
"I carry your heart with me; I am never without it;I fear no fate;I want no world and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you..I carry your heart."- -Poem by ee cummings.
pennsy
Deputy Chief

Post by pennsy »

Seven pounds eleven ounces of cuddly brunette. A lot of noise at one end, and total irresponsibility at the other end. s))
BEG Gals
Assistant Chief

Post by BEG Gals »

That's wonderful how Hannah Rose weighs 7 pounds and 11 ounces, pennsy ! :) When we were born, we had brown hair, too, like Hannah Rose (we still have brown hair). :)
"Work hard; take chances; and be very bold!" - - Quote by Vanessa Redgrave from Julia.
BEG GALS
"We exist because someone remembers us - - not vice versa." - -Quote by Caye in Princesas/Princesses.
"I carry your heart with me; I am never without it;I fear no fate;I want no world and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you..I carry your heart."- -Poem by ee cummings.
pennsy
Deputy Chief

Post by pennsy »

Okay, here goes...... Who had, or was, the biggest baby. The biggest in the family was my daughter, Tara. Eleven pounds, two ounces. Now that is a big baby; and she is a flaming red head. The OB/GYN insisted on her photo for his desk. She was the first real, and complete red head that he had delivered. He said that when she was born, it looked as though her head was on fire. I found out, the hard way, that my temper was worse than her's. :km:
BEG Gals
Assistant Chief

Post by BEG Gals »

We agree, pennsy: Tara was a big, healthy baby, at 11 pounds and 2 ounces. :) That's wonderful how she was born with red hair! Our MaMa (Mom Kathryn's Mom and my Grandma) was born with red hair too. :) MaMa was very feisty and strong. :)
BEG GALS