Hi! :D I'm new.

Welcome Room, Stop in and say hello!

Moderators: Jean38, BEG Gals

MH_RoxMySox
Police Officer

Hi! :D I'm new.

Post by MH_RoxMySox »

Hello. I am new to this forum and new to being a MH fan. I just started getting into SVU in May. I can't believe I hadn't known about it before. I absolutly love SVU and MH and CM and just everything, lol.

I wasn't sure whether to put this in this thread or the suggestion thread but I suggestion I have for this thread is instead of having each person start a new thread about how they are new it could just be all in one big thread where each new person writes a post in the thread so that way it doesn't clog things up. If that makes any sense. :]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/Jools1935/mcbanner54.png[/img]

Stone Cold Fox[s]

Credit; Cath's Fan Art @ Livejournal
dian
Assistant Chief

Post by dian »

Hi Rox! welcome to the board hope you have fun here and post your thought or opinions like you did (that's good) we hope to hear from you.

about your suggestion, that's a good idea only thing is; when you are new to a board well; you want people to notice you are just coming to the board, so maybe that’s why people creates a new tread and not be pass over (JMO)…maybe we can suggest that to the new members; to follow the existing welcome tread….what you think ADMINS?

"It's a life's journey of finding ourselves, finding our power, and living for yourself not for everyone else."
-Mariska
Danjakejoe
Deputy Chief

Post by Danjakejoe »

Hi Rox welcome to board.
You are stronger than you think you are. Keep pushing forward, never give up on your dreams, and don't let anyone stop you.
Destiny
Deputy Inspector

Post by Destiny »

Hey Rox! welcome!

About your suggestion, I think it was suggested before and it didn't work out too well. New members came and didn't post in it they made a new thread anyway.

I hope you find at home here!
[img]http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o385/butterfly4015/oh-snap.png[/img]
Beautiful Banner By Sami The Great!
RIP Tommy, angel in heaven <3
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

I Like it^^ Welcome to our little family Rox and I hope to see you around a lot!
Love many, trust few...Image always paddle your own canoe...
angelwings12
Deputy Inspector

Post by angelwings12 »

Hi Rox!!! Welcome to our little family, hope to see you around.
I'm going to smile like nothings wrong, talk like everythings perfect, act like it's all a dream, and pretend like it's not hurting me.
Kim
Assistant Chief

Post by Kim »

Welcome to the board! 8-)
punkyplattycakes

Post by punkyplattycakes »

Hi, welcome abroad!!! :lol: :lol:
WhosYourMutti
Captain

Post by WhosYourMutti »

Hi Rox! Glad you found us. This is a great group of folks here. Make yourself at home!

Sue
[img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k53/sekoren/mariskastephbannerhottub2.jpg[/img] Awesome banner made by Audrey
MH_RoxMySox
Police Officer

Post by MH_RoxMySox »

Thanks everyone! :]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/Jools1935/mcbanner54.png[/img]

Stone Cold Fox[s]

Credit; Cath's Fan Art @ Livejournal
Bashia_Fearless
Captain

Post by Bashia_Fearless »

sorry i'm late, but welcome to this board!!

This is made by pibby.tumblr.com :) I thought this was funny. XD
anniegirl
Police Officer

Post by anniegirl »

Iim new to this board in posting. I have been a lurker for quite a while because I really couldn't find anything to add to all the great posts here.

Mariska has really grown in her acting ability but I believe SVU will be her best contribution in a drama. I would love to see her in a comedy (with Christopher Meloni). She really has a great connecting personality and such a giving heart. She also has aged like fine wine. Stunning.

You all seem to be very devoted. Kudos to you.
dian
Assistant Chief

Post by dian »

Hey Anniegirl, WELCOME to the board and I so happy that you step away from the "lurkers’ side" to the active side of the board LOL

Please feel at home and interact so you get to know us and we he pleasure of knowing another Mariska’s fan

Please add whatever you think is related to the topic you are reading, all thoughts are welcome, opinions as well (just in a respectful way of others feelings and convictions)

SO BIENVENIDA!

dian ;-)

"It's a life's journey of finding ourselves, finding our power, and living for yourself not for everyone else."
-Mariska
oefangran
Bureau Chief

Post by oefangran »

Hi Anniegirl...welcome to our little family of Mariska fans! Since you have been lurking you already know us quite well! I HOPE you feel free to just jump in and post whenever you think you want to say something...Yea or nay!
I HOPE to see you here a lot and that you make new friends!
Joan
Love many, trust few...Image always paddle your own canoe...
Danjakejoe
Deputy Chief

Post by Danjakejoe »

Welcome to our little family Anniegirl. Glad you decided to jump from lurker, to an active member. Glad to have you with us. Please feel free to post whatever, and again welcome.
You are stronger than you think you are. Keep pushing forward, never give up on your dreams, and don't let anyone stop you.